Grainzyme FL is a highly effective enzyme solution for viscosity reduction used in cereals (such us wheat, rye, barley and titricale) based alcohol and fuel ethanol production.
Producing alcohol from cereals meets challenges from mash viscosity, which is caused by non-starch polysaccharides (NSP), such as arabinoxylans and other pentosans. High viscosity causes a lot of obstacles for alcohol production. It increases energy cost and water consumption. It leads to DS concentration limitation and therefore limits production capacity. NSP further negatively influences downstream processing by reducing the efficiency of separation, evaporation, and heat exchange.
Grainzyme FL is an excellent enzyme solution to overcome these challenges with a lot of benefits.
• Superior viscosity reduction performance
• Increased production capacity with high gravity fermentation (HGF)
• Operates over a broad pH and temperature range
• Flexible raw materials choice (Wheat, rye, barley, triticale, oats, corn and etc.
• Reduced costs for energy, water and operation
• Increased production efficiency
• Reduced overall operating costs
Working at pH 4.0-7.0, optimum 5.5-6.5;
Working temperature 35-90℃,favorable 65-85℃.
200-350mL of Grainzyme FL per ton of or related material; or add according to the formulations of various ingredients.