SQzyme CESSQzyme CES is a refined enzymes compound, designed according the digestive system and physiologic characteristics of swine. It contains abundant enzymes aiming to efficiently break down all types of NSP, and supplement sufficient endogenous enzymes. Vivo and Vitro studies have showed SQzyme CES is an efficiently solution for piglets and growing pigs.
The digestive system of weaning piglets is still under developing, lacking of endogenous digestive enzymes, mainly protease and amylase. During weaning, the daily feed of the piglet has anti-nutrition factors in plant origin feed. All of these factors will affect the growing performance of weaned pigs.
• Supplement piglets with sufficient protease and amylase to digest more protein and starch
• Degrade anti-nutrition factors in plant origin feed and increase digestibility of pigs
• Greatly reduce viscosity in animal’s intestine and release nutrients from feed
• Eliminate flatulence factor and reduce diarrhea rate of piglets (from 2% to 1.2%)
• Significantly reduce Feed Conversion Ratio of piglets (10.8%) and growing pigs (7.5%)
100-150g of SQzyme CES per ton of feedstuff or related material; or add according to the formulations of various ingredients.