Phytase HTR is a new generation 6-phytase enzyme [EC 126.96.36.199] produced from up-to-date strain technology through submerged fermentation and special granulation technology. Phytase HTR is the-most-widely-recognized thermostable phytase that can be used in high temperature pelleting process.
Phytase HTR catalyzes the hydrolysis of phytic acid, an indigestible, organic form of phosphorus in grains, and releases a form of inorganic phosphorus that can be digested by poultry and swine.
PHYTASE HTR HAS BEEN PROVED TO
• Efficiently increase phytate digestibility and release abundant inorganic phosphorus for animals
• Reduce phosphorus usage in diets by up to 50%
• Promote protein and amino acid utilization rate
• Improve the digestibility rate of mineral elements
• Improve animal performance
• Reduce feed cost em-friendly
Temperature: 75-90'C; Pressure: 0.28MPa; Moisture: 16-18%; Lasting time: 20-30seconds.
100g Phytase HTR per ton of feedstuff or related material; or add proportionally according to the concentrated feed or premix